I’ve updated StripeX with new Plan & Subscription functions.
Stripes terminology is slightly confusing:
- A “Plan” is a subscription you sell. So “Tech Support $50/month” or “$3 per month per user license” is a Plan. Your stripe account can have multiple plans.
- A “Subscription” is when a customer subscribes to a specific plan. A customer can subscribe to more than one plan.
- So customers have subscriptions while your account has plans.
The .PlanList() function will build a cursor of all the plans on your account while the .PlanRetrieve(id) function will get the information for a specific plan:
There are four functions that work with subscriptions (a customer must have a Card on file to add subscriptions. Card functions are explained here):
- SubscriptionCreate – Creates a subscription for a customer
- SubscriptionDelete – Remove a subscription from a customer
- SubscriptionList – Builds a cursor of all the subscriptions a customer has
- SubscriptionRetrieve – Gets information for one subscription